- All students are enrolled for all four years of their high school experience.
- Students in grades 9-11 use the Accelerated Reader program to improve reading comprehension; this requirement is a part of their quarterly English grade.
- The English department requires any student with a D or an F to attend tutoring on Tuesdays.
- Students will learn reading comprehension skills, writing strategies, vocabulary development, and research skills.
- English also offers a variety of elective courses, such as Literacy and Popular Literature.