College Attended: University of Northern Colorado = Bachelor of Arts in Biology; Fresno Pacific University = Master of Arts in Educational Leadership; Bethel University = Currently working on EdD in Organizational Leadership.
- Classic 4x4 nut who rebuilds and restores 60’s and 70’s off road vehicles
- Denver Broncos and Edmonton Oilers fan.
- Season ticket holder for the Bakersfield Condors
Books Currently Reading: The Fundies: The Essential Hockey Guide from On the Bench; Building School 2.0: How to Create the Schools We Need
- Oversight of Golden Valley High School
- Public information
- Certificated Staffing
- Oversight of all budgets and grants
- Feeder school articulation
- Community liaison
- School Site Council
- High Qualified Teachers
- WASC Accredidation
"GVHS has developed common expectations for student behavior in the classroom, on campus, and in the community. Termed #BulldogSTRONG, this "map to success" is a large part of the culture at Golden Valley. Over four years, we expect students to GROW, have PRIDE in their school, and be of SERVICE to the community. GROWTH-PRIDE-SERVICE or GPS is our Map to Success! These important concepts are shared via biweekly GPS lessons. We all benefit when our students walk #BulldogSTRONG!"