Visual and Performing Arts (Department-wide)
- The Visual and Performing Arts Department promotes cultural awareness and cultural diversity.
- The Visual and Performing Arts Department encourages a four year career path in each of our disciplines.
- The Visual and Performing Arts Deapartment provides the platform for teenagers to become well rounded and confident students.
Visual Arts (specific)
- We encourage and foster students to be creative problem solvers in the classroom and in their personal and someday, professional lives.
- We creat an environment that encourages creativity, individual growth and meaningful self-expression through a worldwide view.
- Students learn to understnad and be able to communicate through visual literacy.
- Interdisciplinary and cross-curricular approaches to the practice of art and the study of visual culture across all subjects.
- Through our Graphic Arts and Engineering Design classes, students focus on expanding technology use for real world experience set at industry standard levels.
Performing Arts (specific)